Friday 9 December 2011

Sushi Delivery, KAMPAI

Well I never thought that I'd get decent sushi from a delivery service in Ottawa but WOW, did I get a surprise.  www.ottawadeliverysushi.com was a long shot but for the convenience I thought I'd give it a shot.  First good sign when they called me back to confirm the order and tell me precisely what time my order would arrive (and it arrived almost to the minute of the quote) is that this is a Japanese owned service.

The order took about an hour and a half because I was told they are made to order, good to know.  

The Sashimi platter's, freshness was as good if not better than any sit down Sushi joint in this City (pictured above) and the Sushi tray below was neatly assembled with fresh sticky rice and with just a touch of wasabi holding it all together and a side of seaweed salad, mmm.  Miso soup was pretty standard, I usually throw in a few things just to dance it up a bit but for only $1 what can you expect?  What arrived was more than enough for two people and for less that $40 delivered you can't go wrong with this service.  Keep in mind they are only open weekdays 12:00pm to 10:00pm, Fri 12:00pm to 10:30pm, Sat 12:30pm to 10:00pm Sun 3:00 to 8:30pm so if a late night Sushi bender is what you have in mind, order early.

No comments:

Post a Comment